As a Tech Marketer (Junior) at Quside you will have the chance to shape the brand & marketing development of our deep tech company in the quantum technology sector. You will get involved from A like Actively working on an increased brand awareness to Z like Zoom in details for powerful execution, monitoring and adjustments.
This is also an opportunity for everyone coming from research to move into your first marketing position within the deep tech arena.
Your missions ⭐️
- Increase Quside brand awareness
Support our content strategy actively with new ideas and execute diffusion activities (website, social media, general media…) for Quside to be a leading quantum technology reference.
- Create a compelling customer experience
Collaborate with our sales team to improve and tailor our customer’s journey to assure an all-around satisfying experience.
- Work on marketing assets to keep consistency with our brand
Work with our tech team to create marketing assets to translate the benefits of our technology & products to our target audiences.
Your steps to achieve the mission
- Support marketing initiatives planning and execution (social media, web and other marketing collateral)
- Monitor, measure, analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and use this information to suggest redesign & change
- Join brainstorming on content generation, and execute monthly content schedule
- Stay on top of current marketing & quantum trends and apply learning to generating appealing content
- Perform market and situational analysis
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral
- Support the marketing team in daily operational tasks
Your Quside life & benefits
- Working in a fast growing and exciting industry – quantum technologies
- Chance to grow on a professional & personal level – individual development plans
- Being part of a young & dynamic work environment
- Enjoying flexibility – work hours schedule & place
✔ You have the ability to demonstrate curiosity, initiative, & willingness to creatively solve problems
✔ You are self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
✔ You have profound written and verbal communication skills (English).
✔ You have applied understanding of marketing principles.
✔ You have a bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business OR a related science study.